How to Register for TNPSC Group 2 A

Discussion in 'Group 2a' started by TamilKavi, Nov 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. TamilKavi

TamilKavi Member

Hello sir. Thank you for making this forum. ^:)^ ^:)^Today I have tried to register in TNPSC website for Group 2 A post. But when I enter my One time registration number and password it shows me the error. I have crosschecked my OTR number and password. Also have checked my friend's One time registration number. The same error appears. Do I need to register for OTR once again?

2. Nidhilan

Nidhilan Moderator Staff Member

TNPSC has updated the OTR system and it is some what difficult for many aspirants.
    I will expain you the procedure to get new One Time Registration ID and password using old OTR details.
    You need not register in One Time registration Once again.
    Simply go to this link: http://www.tnpscexams.in/otr_page.php and click on Already One Time Registered Candidates
    a new tab will be opened. login to that window using your old One Time registration

3. Anderson11

Anderson11 New Member

Sir, I am studying final year B.Com., can I able to attend Group 2 A examination? They are asking certificate number. How can I proceed furthur?

4. Nidhilan

Nidhilan Moderator Staff Member

Sorry. Final Year students cannot apply. Only those who have completed UG before 12.10.2015 can only apply for Group 2A exam. You should wait for TNPSC Group 4 exam.